Kamagra (Oral Jelly) is a useful medicine to treat Erectile Dysfunction(ED). The Kamagra (Oral Jelly) is simple to consume, unlike tough capsules to consume. You can easily squeeze this jelly and eat it comfortably. The manufacturer of Kamagra (Oral Jelly) is from (Ajanta Pharma). Kamagra (Oral Jelly) medicine is available in different qualities and quantities, including several fruity flavors. Sildenafil citrate is an effective ingredient present in Kamagra mango, belonging to the inhibitors of the PDE-5 family. This medicine results in vasodilation throughout the muscles, which can make the erection possible. You cannot use Kamagra (Oral Jelly) as an aphrodisiac because it can not help you in sexual arousal.
Pharmacological properties of Kamagra Oral Jelly:
The action of Kamagra oral jelly is to inhibit the PDE5 enzyme. This enzyme restricts the blood flow to the genital organs. Kamagra jelly helps with the relaxation of muscle like other drugs.
The benefit of Kamagra jelly over other drugs is:
- It has more absorption speed in the body than other drugs
- It can give a response in less time as 20 minutes after the administration
- It has a treatment time of about 4 to 6 hours
Indications of Kamagra (Oral Jelly):
The most common indications of Kamagra (Oral Jelly) is ED in the older and young male population. ED can be due to:
- Aging (vasoconstriction)
- Underlying diseases (obesity, BPH, prostate cancer, hypertension, diabetes)
- Any trauma or injury (spinal cord injury)
- Psychological factors as an emotional disorder, anxiety, and depression
- Use of different medications, which contain Finasteride
How can you take this medicine?
You can take this medicine in the following manners:
- Make sure to stay in safe limits of the drug as 100 mg in 24 hours
- This medicine will start showing its action in 20 minutes after administration
- The treatment time for this drug is four to six hours
- You must consume plenty of water with this drug
- Avoid heavy meals and fatty food while consuming this drug
Posology or Dosage:
Kamagra medicine is available in the form of small sachets. Each pack contains sildenafil citrate (100 mg), which is an appropriate approach for ED.
Do not take this drug regularly; rather, consume it when you need it.
- You must make sure to consume one dose of (100 mg) or two dosages of (50 mg) Kamagra (Oral Jelly) within one day
- Only 1 application of Kamagra (Oral Jelly) will be enough before half an hour to perform your intimate activities
- Kamagra (Oral Jelly) is not in the form of pills so, and you would not to swallow it with water. But while consuming these medicines, you must keep your water consumption high.
Adverse effects of Kamagra (Oral Jelly)
The common side-effects are:
- Pain in the low back
- Congestion (Nasopharyngitis)
- Diarrhea and flushing of the face
- Dizziness and nausea
If you have heart disease, renal issues, and pregnancy, then avoid Kamagra (Oral Jelly)because it can cause:
- Pain chest
- Cardiac failure