Another term for Silagra is Viagra. Silagra includes Sildenafil as an effective ingredient (100 mg). The manufacturers of this medicine are Cipla Pharmaceuticals. Silagra is an anti-erectile dysfunction medicine, which inhibits is a Phosphodiesterase type-5 inhibitor (PDE5).
- Silagra (100 mg) pills include sildenafil, which directly tissues of the genital organ (penis) in males.
- This action results in a rise in the flow of blood, which causes an erection while going through the phase of stimulation (stimulation), the nitric oxide (NO) release causes the activation of the GC (guanylate cyclase) enzyme.
- Guanylate cyclase helps to improve the cGMP levels (cyclic guanosine monophosphate) and help to slacken the vasculature in genital organs
- Silagra drug prevents the discharge of PDE5 (it results in the restriction of the flow of blood to the genital organs)
The effect of this drug results for about 4 hours. If you plan for any intimate activity, then you must take the drug an hour before the activity. In most of the cases, this drug starts its action within thirty minutes of the initial treatment. Silagra medicine is not effective if you don’t feel sexually active.
How can you take the drug?
- You should consume the drug before one hour of the actual activity.
- Consume it with one water glass
- Try to consume the medicine without taking meals because it can act better on the body
- If you ate a big feast ere consumption of the medicine, it would take more time to act for the drug
- You must not consume the drug on daily schedules
- Only consume one pill a day if you have to perform any intimate activity
- You must try to store the medicine in a cool and dry area with a temperature of less than 30 C.
The most common indications for Silagra are:
• ED (Erectile dysfunction)
• Sexual problems in males
• PAH (pulmonary arterial hypertension)
Posology and Dosage
We do not have any standard dosage for the Silagra medicines.
- You can consume (Silagra 100 mg) if you plan to perform any intimate activity
- You must not consume > one pill in 24 hours
- If you face overdose, you should refer to your physician for the additional guidance
- Patients suffering from CAD and hypotension/hypertension must avoid the drug
- Individuals who are regular alcohol consumers should avoid its use as it can interfere with the drug’s mechanism of action
- If you are consuming the food high in calories or fat, you must wait for the complete digestion before taking medicine
- Avoid taking medicines which contain nitrate as it can interact with the drug
Side-effects of the Silagra
- Silagra is the anti-erectile dysfunction drug, which helps to combat sexual problems among men.
But there are some side-effects from the use of Silagra as:
- Flushing or redness of the face
- Sleeplessness due to use of the drug
- Stomach upset and indigestion
- Bleeding from the nose
- Cloudy urine or blood in the urine
- Numbness or tingling/burning sensation in extremities and arms
- Pain during erection and urination
- Disturbance regarding vision (blurriness, color defects)
- Excessive tears from the eyes
- Congestion of nasal pathways