Tadacip is a medicine for treating ED or impotence among men. Tadacip contains active ingredient tadalafil. Tadalafil is a PDE5 (phosphodiesterase type 5) inhibitor. ED (erectile dysfunction) is a condition that can make a man impotent to keep a penile erection to perform sexual intercourse. The reason for this dysfunction is less flow of blood to male genitals.Tadacip tablet is not useful for protecting against sexually transmitted diseases as HIV, gonorrhea, and syphilis. If erectile dysfunction is due to psychological cause, then Tadacip cannot help to relieve it completely.
The plasma peak of tadalafil is in one-two hours of fasting.
- The liver metabolizes the drug
- The half-life for urinary elimination is 17 hours
- Bilio-fecal elimination (80%)
Tadacip works by:
- Tadacip reacts with the nitric oxide (after the stimulation of genital areas)
- Relaxation of muscle around male genital organs
- Prevention of Phosphodiesterase-5 to act in the body
- Increase n the amount of cGMP (cyclic guanosine monophosphate) in the body
- Increase in cGMP leads to the relaxation of smooth muscle inside the blood vasculature
- In the end, it increases the blood flow to the genital organs and excitement during the sexual activities
Tadacip medicine starts showing its effects within 30-60 minutes of the administration. The effect of the drug can stay for 36 to 40 hours after administration.
How can you use this drug?
Tadacip comes in the form of tablets; therefore, you can swallow it with the help of water.
- Take one pill of Tadacip 20mg with one glass of the water
- Avoid taking medicine while consuming alcohol because it can cause dizziness or headaches
- You can take this drug before one to two hours of sexual activities for best performance
Indications of the drug:
These are the most common indications for the use of Tadacip are:
Erectile dysfunction as a result of any physical injury or physiological problem as neuropathy, diabetes, cancer, smoking, and alcohol use is manageable. If the only cause of erectile dysfunction is psychological, then you need to have psychological counseling to achieve the results.
In case of symptoms as:
- Frequent urination
- Enlargement of the prostate gland
- Pain and difficulty in urination
Tadacip can help to relieve these symptoms.
Posology & Dosage:
Tadacip 20 mg is the starting dose for treating sexual dysfunctions among men.
- You must take one tablet daily
- Do not double the dose if you forgot to take the medicine
- Keep a schedule not to overdo the dose
- If you experience any problem regarding your medicine and its reactions, immediately stop the dosage and refer to your physician
Side-effects of Tadacip:
All the drugs which are helpful to treat sexual dysfunctions can cause adverse effects.
The most common side-effects of Tadacip are:
- Skin conditions as blistering or peeling of skin
- Nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea
- Change in the vision (blurry vision) or color
- Loss or decrease in hearing sensation
- Coughing and flushing of the skin
- Dizziness or lightheadedness
- Difficulty with breathing and sleeping
- Swelling of extremities, tongue, face, eyelids, and lips
- Painful erection